At Martin Dentistry we are proud to be in-network providers for most insurance companies. Please be prepared to provide us with essential information so we can properly bill your insurance company.
At the time of your appointment you will be required to provide the following:
- A current insurance card
- Primary cardholder’s name & date of birth
- Co-payment must be made on the day of service
We will gladly work with your insurance company, but it is your responsibility to ensure that the service you requested is covered.
In-Network Preferred Providers are:
- United Concordia (incl. Tricare Military)
- Ameritas Connection Dental
- Aetna Connection Dental
- United Healthcare Connection Dental
- Lincoln Connection Dental
Anthony Martin Dentistry offers flexible payment options!
- Our office accepts cash, check, and most major credit cards
- For more extensive procedures, we are happy to discuss a financial agreement with our patients
We also accept CareCredit
CareCredit allows you to start your treatment immediately. Then you can pay for it over time with low monthly payment that fit within your budget.
CareCredit works like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. Now you no longer have to wait or save up for the procedures you want and need.
Benefits of CareCredit:
- low minimum monthly payments
- no-interest if paid within 12 months
- no up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
To learn more call our office or visit CareCredit.com .